G7 Music Group has been a world leader in the production of for years Basi Orchestrali of the international operatic repertoire: traditional arias, romances and songs published in different types of series: CANTOLOPERA e SOLOIST IN CONCERT
All the titles you are looking for for Soprano, Mezzosoprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass, Chorus and Duets, both in the Cantata version, as an example and guide, and in the Base Orchestrale (Karaoke), for study and practice.
The practicality of versions Orchestrali leaves the world of Karaoke and transforms with CANTOLOPERA into an instrument of great added value at the service of Opera and beyond. From education to the world of Theater and Television, from Public Performances to Entertainment, from CD/DVD and Social Licenses to Synchronization for Advertising, and much more.
CANTOLOPERA is a unique repertoire:
- Over 700 titles including Opera Arias, Sacred Arias and Rarities; Romances, living room arias, classics and Neapolitan songs
- All performed by a Great Orchestra: "Italian Opera Company"
- Conducted by an esteemed Director: "Antonello Gotta"
- Made in version “Cantata”, with the voice of professional opera singers
- Registered for the first time in version “Base Orchestrale”, without the lead vocals
CANTOLOPERA offers an irreplaceable digital tool:
- A support of unparalleled value, as an alternative to MIDI or Piano Singing, for everyone: Teachers, Students, Professional Singers and Amateurs
- A Great Orchestra of up to 200 elements including Musicians and Choir just a click away; but above all to very affordable costs
- An instrument of exceptional artistic and technical quality, to fix one's own interpretations and live performances on audio and video supports.
- The ability to listen anywhere in STREAMING by subscription, all the “Basi Orchestrali” of our repertoire for the chosen vocal cord
CANTOLOGERA offers a unique repertoire for professional licenses and synchronizations, for television, advertising, film and productions in general:
- Our entire repertoire without the singer's voice or with the melody performed by one instrument, to create unique soundtracks, commercials, elaborations or remixes
- Almost all of the repertoire is in the "public domain", therefore free of licensing charges linked to Edizioni Musicali
- A digital series available in any format desired by the user
- The strength of a timeless historical repertoire, a founding part of Italian culture in the world, available in Cantata and Orchestral Base versions
CANTOLOPERA brings everyone closer to the world of Opera, to get to know it, study it, perform it and use it. A high quality product, an exclusive repertoire in continuous development. All the magic of the classics on your devices and for all your purposes. The power of tradition in one innovative tool.
SOLOIST IN CONCERT offers a series dedicated to great repertoire of instrumental soloism, through the production of the most famous Concertos for Solo Instrument and Orchestra, with the same concept of CANTOLOPERA.
The SOLOIST IN CONCERT catalog is currently aimed at pianists, violinists and clarinetists that they will have at their disposal both the “Run” versions, as an example and guide, and the same only in the "Orchestra Base" for study and practice.
Discover the digital catalog of our Orchestral Bases, directly in the SHOP and practices licensing solutions for professionals and amateurs.